The Painter & Finisher for MSI paints and finishes signs and other products such as custom built furniture. Motivational Systems, Inc. (MSI) is an environmental graphics firm working on a variety of signage and graphics projects in commercial and residential industries.
Primary Responsibilities of the Painter & Finisher
- Prepare surfaces to be painted or stained.
- Mix and match paint, stain and other finishes to job specifications.
- Apply paint, stain and other finishes to paint surfaces using paintbrushes, rollers, or sprayers.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies like paint brushes and rollers.
- Clean machines, equipment and work areas using water, solvents and other cleaning aids.
- Review and implement work orders and assignments.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
Qualifications the successful candidate must possess:
- 2+ years of experience painting.
- Experience in staining strongly preferred.
- Demonstrates pride in their work and determination to finish the job.
- Demands quality.
- Strong skills in organizing and working on several tasks concurrently, as well as in giving proper attention to details.
- Self-reliant with the ability to work comfortable in a team environment.
Motivational Systems, Inc. (MSI) is dedicated to being the foremost supplier of interior and exterior environmental graphics in its marketplace. We are committed to providing the best products for the value with exceptional service. Please visit our website at www.motivational.com to learn more about our company.
Successful candidate must be able to work in our offices located in National City, CA.
If you are interested in applying for this position, submit resume and salary requirements.
BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS