Sales Administrative Assistant
Motivational Systems, Inc. (MSI), an established sign design and manufacturing company, is currently looking for a dynamic full-time Sales Administrative Assistant for its growing Livermore location. The Sales Assistant will assist in maintaining current customer base while learning the business and actively contributing to our success. They will also provide administrative support to the Division Manager. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, organized, have strong communication and marketing skills with the ability to evaluate and provide solutions for our customers’ needs. This position has growth potential for the right candidate into a full-time sales role.
Submit resume and Cover Letter to be considered.
As the Sales Administrative Assistant, You Will…
- Assist busy Division Manager with sales management tasks including writing proposals, contracts, job orders, credit requests, etc.
- Check status of all job orders
- Attend project meetings in the office and on job sites
- Maintain and update project checklists
- Interact and follow-up with clients in meetings, on the phone and via email
- Occasionally make deliveries to clients
- Filing and file organization
- Associates Degree or 2+ years administrative experience with an emphasis in customer service
- Computer literate with an emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good multi-tasker
- Strong communication skills orally and written
- A passion for Sales and Marketing
- Desire to be in the design and sign construction business
If you are interest in applying for the position please email you resume and salary requirements.
Salary Range: $20 - $24/hour
BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS